Thursday, September 27, 2018

A Change I Want to Share


I wanted to share some exciting news with you. In the coming days, I will be launching a new platform, www.leadingthechangewithjohncouris.com.

Leading the Change is a dynamic and exciting outgrowth of this blog which so many of you follow directly or via my LinkedIn profile. Over the last two years Inventing Health has expanded its focus beyond issues facing the health care field to explore topics in executive leadership, organizational culture, and motivational management, among other issues.

With this expansion came the need to develop a more robust platform. Leading the Change is being established to provide not only insightful and timely content from me on a wide-range of issues, but to offer a space to advocate for effective policies that ensure all Floridians have access to world-class care. Additionally, it will spotlight the innovative, cutting-edge work of Tampa General Hospital and provide a forum to feature other innovative leaders who are making a dramatic impact in the health care industry.

I look forward to continuing a thoughtful dialogue on not only today’s health care and how we can work together to improve care and outcomes, but to engage on management and executive leadership topics.  I can’t wait to share it with you. Stay tuned for information on how you can subscribe and join me in Leading the Change!

No comments:

Post a Comment